Challenge yourself for 2022 and take on three of the highest peaks in Wales! Join us for an epic adventure, creating precious memories and embracing the breath taking scenery from the summit of Pen Y Fan(886M), Cadair Idris (893m) and Snowdon (1,085m)!
Price: £95 Registration Fee (Minimum sponsorship amount £850)
SIGN UP TODAY
The challenge covers the length of the country by conquering some of the highest mountains in three different mountain ranges of North, Mid and South Wales.
Join us on an amazing challenge, creating new and wonderful memories whilst supporting The Hospice of St Francis.
17:00 Meet at accommodation in Brecon.
19:00 Welcome Drink
07:30 Breakfast and Event Brief
Welsh 3 Peaks Map
08:00 Pen-y-Fan (Trekking time 2 hours)
10:00 Depart for Cadair Idris (Driving time 2 hours)
12:00 Start Cadair Idris (Trekking time 4 hours)
16:00 Depart for Snowdon (Driving time 1.5 hours)
17:30 Arrive in Llanberis
08:00 Start Snowdon (Trekking time 5 hours)
13:00 Complete the Welsh 3 Peaks!
16:30 Arrive back in Brecon
SIGN UP TODAY
Frequently Asked Questions
Whats included in the price?
Transportation between mountains and return to Brecon
Hot and cold refreshments & fluids
3 Peaks Finisher Medal
2 nights accommodation, based on twin sharing
Welcome drink on Friday 16th September
2-course evening meal on Saturday 17th September
Special discount on trek items ordered from Cotswold Outdoor
How fit do I need to be?
You do need to have a reasonable level of fitness and we would advise that you do some training leading up to the challenge as you will be trekking for 2 long days. You will be asked to complete a Medical Questionnaire, HOSF when you register.
When do I need to have raised the minimum sponsorship by?
Under the Minimum Sponsorship option, you must provide the Charity with 80% of the minimum sponsorship amount five weeks before the challenge start date and provide the Charity with the remaining 20% of the minimum sponsorship within four weeks of the challenge finish date.
What are the trip costs?
£394 (excluding registration) fee. If you would like to, there will be an option to cover this cost yourself if you would prefer not to fundraise for your trip expenses.
What do I do with my luggage?
You will need to have a day bag which will have your essentials and will be carried by you on the mountains. You will also have a main bag which will have the rest of your kit in and which will remain at the hotel and in the coach when climbing the mountain. You will need to pack light and ensure you do not bring anything of value with you. You can download a KIT List here.
Visit our website for more information.